WIC - Women, Infants, and Children Program
Florida Department of Health - Highlands County
7205 South George Boulevard Sebring, FL 33875
WIC is a federally-funded nutrition program for women, infants, and children that provides the following at no cost to eligible families:
- Healthy foods
- Nutrition education and counseling
- Breastfeeding support
- Referrals for healthcare and community services
Who is eligible for WIC?
- Pregnant women
- Breastfeeding women
- Infants and children under 5 years of age
- Women who have recently been pregnant
How do I qualify for WIC?
- Meet WIC income guidelines OR receive Medicaid, Temporary Cash Assistance (TCA), or Food Assistance
- Be at nutritional risk
To apply for WIC, please call one of the numbers below:
- Avon Park WIC: (863) 382-7351
- Lake Placic WIC: (863) 382-7317
- Sebring WIC: (863) 382-7216
For more information about WIC and qualifications, please visit the Florida WIC website.