Tallahassee, Fla.— Last week, First Lady Casey DeSantis brought together the Florida Department of Children and Families Secretary Shevaun Harris, State Surgeon General Dr. Joseph Ladapo and law enforcement to discuss the recent increases in overdoses associated with fentanyl in Gadsden County.
- 20220627-national-hiv-testing-day-pr Video Accompaniment
- Treatment Locator Video Accompaniment
- 20220617-provider-alert-pediatric-covid-19-vaccines.pr Video Accompaniment
- 20220603-gov-desantis-2022-budget Video Accompaniment
- Florida Department of Health Promotes Generator Safety Ahead of 2022 Disaster Preparedness Tax Holiday Video Accompaniment