Florida Department of Health - Highlands County
7205 South George Boulevard Sebring, FL 33875
Primary Care Adult Health Services
The Sebring and Lake Placid Health Clinics provide adults with comprehensive screenings and preventive exams. Evaluation and treatment of minor illnesses, such as fever, cough, and colds, and chronic diseases, such as asthma, high blood pressure, and diabetes, are also provided.
- General wellness check-ups
- Blood pressure
- Heart health
- Men's health
- Women's health
- Emotional distress
- Colds and flu
- Diarrhea or constipation
- Sprains or strains
Benefits of the Program
- Increased access to primary care services
- Choice of two convenient locations within Highlands County
- Reduction in avoidable emergency room visits
Hours of Operation
- Sebring: Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Lake Placid: Monday and Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.