Florida Department of Health - Highlands County
7205 South George Boulevard Sebring, FL 33875
The DOH Highlands Dental Program provides quality, affordable dental services, including:
- Digital x-rays
- Fluoride treatments
- Space maintainers
New patients are welcome! The DOH Highlands Dental Program accepts the following Medicaid dental plans:
If you are a Medicaid recipient, and you are unsure of your dental plan, please call our office or Medicaid for more information. We also see those who are uninsured, and offer a sliding fee scale to make dental care more affordable for everyone in our community.
As with any dental practice, there will be paperwork to fill out at your appointment. Please bring a list of current medications prescribed by your doctor. If you are pregnant, please bring a letter from your OB/GYN with restrictions or limitations of services. If you are an uninsured patient and are interested in the sliding fee scale, there is additional paperwork to fill out before your scheduled appointment.
The following items are required for the eligibility process:
- Picture identification for all adults in the household
- Valid government-issued ID, such as a driver's license
- Valid foreign government ID
- Other valid ID, with supervisor approval
- Verification of the most recent 4 weeks of total gross household income for each person
- Last 30 days' of pay stubs showing consecutive dates of employment
- If you have a new job, a notarized letter from your employer stating hours worked, rate of pay, and how often paid
- For those who are self-employed, a current tax return
- Proof of monthly amount of Social Security, alimony, and/or child support received
- Unemployment or Worker's Compensation, pension, trusts, bank accounts, rental income, etc.
Eligibility hours are Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
The Dental Clinic is located at our Sebring site at7205 South George Boulevard. Please call (863) 382-7257 for more information or to make an appointment.
DOH Highlands Dental Program has partnered with the Highlands County School Board to provide select preventive services to children in the schools. Our Registered Dental Hygienist visits all nine of our public elementary schools, seeing 2nd, 3rd, and 5th grade students. This is a free service provided to our community.