It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote, and improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county, and community efforts.
WIC - Women, Infants, and Children Program
Florida Department of Health - Highlands County
7205 South George Boulevard Sebring, FL 33875
WIC is a federally-funded nutrition program for women, infants, and children that provides the following at no cost to eligible families:
- Healthy foods
- Nutrition education and counseling
- Breastfeeding support
- Referrals for healthcare and community services
Who is eligible for WIC?
- Pregnant women
- Breastfeeding women
- Infants and children under 5 years of age
- Women who have recently been pregnant
How do I qualify for WIC?
- Meet WIC income guidelines OR receive Medicaid, Temporary Cash Assistance (TCA), or Food Assistance
- Be at nutritional risk
To apply for WIC, please call one of the numbers below:
- Avon Park WIC: (863) 382-7351
- Lake Placic WIC: (863) 382-7317
- Sebring WIC: (863) 382-7216
For more information about WIC and qualifications, please visit the Florida WIC website.
Connect with DOH