The Florida Department of Health (Department) is working closely with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to closely monitor the current outbreak of 2019 novel coronavirus and is actively working to ensure that the most up-to-date CDC guidance is quickly and accurately disseminated to local partners.
- Hepatitis A Video Accompaniment
- National Radon Action Month Video Accompaniment
- Florida Surgeon General Commends Governor Desantis for Commitment to Public Health Video Accompaniment
- 011320-department-of-health-awards-45-million-in-grants-to-florida-research-institutions-working-to-end-alzheimers-disease Video Accompaniment
- Florida Department of Health Highlights Prescription Drug Monitoring Program Accomplishments Video Accompaniment