Tallahassee, Fla. — The Florida Department of Health (Department) encourages Floridians to get vaccinated against influenza (flu). After vaccination, it takes about 2 weeks for the body to develop protection. Flu shots are the best way to protect yourself and your loved ones against the flu and its potentially serious impacts.
- Florida Department of Health COVID-19 Vaccination Exemption Forms Video Accompaniment
- 20211118-covid-vax-options Video Accompaniment
- ICYMI- Governor Ron Desantis Signs Legislation to Protect Florida Jobs Video Accompaniment
- The Florida Department of Health Honors and Supports Veterans Video Accompaniment
- Office of Medical Marijuana Use Enforcement - Curaleaf Video Accompaniment